Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Please look at the material choices below. These are the options we have for the Christmas Recital costumes. After you have looked through them, please either comment or call me with your favorite. Involve your daughters in the decision so we know they will like them also. Thanks!

green with red & white















white with red & green














green & gold














white with red & green














green & red















red & gold














White with Red & Green

2 comments:

Ralaina said...

It is so great that you have a blog. I appreciate what you are teaching the girls you are awesome and Dallas is loving hula. I like the red and gold or the green and gold. I will have to ask Dallas what she likes and have her comment. Thanks for the updates :)

hallie said...

Heather, my mom and I like the green and gold, and our second choice is the white, red and green. Thank you for being a wonderful teacher. Love Hallie Christiansen