Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Important!

  • I have put on three new posts (including this one) so be sure you read all of them as to not miss any important information.

  • I have put a list of material options for the May Recital Costumes. You can find this list at the right hand of the blog where it lists: Choices #1-5. Just click on the link and it will take you to the website where I buy the material.

  • Please take a look at all 5 choices and let me know which one you and your daughter like the most.

Thanks,
Kumu Atwood

1 comment:

Ralaina said...

Thanks for posting the cute pictures of the last recital. You are an amazing teacher and Dallas is learning so much and really enjoys the Hawaian dance and culture you are sharing with her. I really like choice #1 and Dallas liked choice #1 and #4.